The Bible says, “Say unto GOD, How terrible art THOU in THY works! Through the greatness of THY power shall Thine enemies submit themselves unto Thee….COME SEE the works of GOD: He is terrible in His doing toward the children of men. He turned the seas into dry land: they went through the flood on foot…HE RULETH by HIS POWER for ever; His eyes behold the nations: let not the rebellious exalt themselves.” (Psalms 66:3-7) “ Here is a question for you to ponder, “If the Lord GOD sends 3 to 6 inches of sheets of ice (throughout the Earth), what can Mankind do? The Word says, “HE RULETH,” therefore, “Whatever GOD says, THAT’S IT!”
BRING IT DOWN ON HOME:
Throughout the Globe, GOD is speaking to all of us and through the HIS creation! Folks, the EARTH and the WHOLE OF CREATION is GROANING! Long ago, the Earth and all of Creation was PERFECT! Not any more! All you have to do is look at the twisted trees in the parks and forests, dried-out landscapes, famines, droughts, vines growing over and smothering some of the trees, the deadly plants, insects, frogs, and snakes in the rain and tropical forests, deadly scorpions and snakes in the deserts, and (worst of all) the two legged humans (who act like animals) who have deviated from GOD’S Commandments.
Check it out:
(A) God is speaking to the elements: famine, heat, soaring temperatures, clouds, rain, hail, sleet, ice, black ice, and snow. If you look on the internet (throughout the USA and the World), you will see the damage caused by blazing sun temperatures, dry continents, famines, droughts, fain, hail, sleet, ice, and snow, (including, the Ice Age). Don’t you get it?
(1) Lets check out the cold weather just in the USA! The Lord GOD wants our attention and HE is getting it! Alone, GOD stops transportation, roads, cities, towns, states, countries, airports, buses, trains, cars, even your walking on the streets! As the snow hit certain areas, the roads became not drivable. and it took some people 24 hours (or more) to get home as they were stuck in their cars and buses (on the highways). In fact, little kids were stuck on school buses and others overnight at schools! Some people (throughout the US) knocked on the doors of strangers for shelter and the National Guard knocked on car windows to check on people!
(2) No body’s making money or earning paychecks – unless you‘re driving a snow-salt truck! Some smart supervisors asked people to stay on the jobs but the intelligent folks walked out – the second they heard the weather reports! No matter how much you may want to go work (ha, ha, ha), you cannot get down the outdoor steps of your residence or drive your car or catch public transportation because of the ice, sleet, and snow. If you have wings on your back, you can fly to work or wherever but you may find yourself alone as other folks ain’t coming! But if you have skis, you may be able to get around – be careful.
Instead, people fled to the grocery stores and their homes (abandoning the jobs). Just before the storm hit, stores had restocked items (from previous storms) but now they are currently out of batteries, flashlights, fire wood, food products, milk, bread, eggs, fresh vegetables, and large quantities of swimming pool salts and sand to melt the ice and snow.
Mostly everything is closed including airports, churches, and the Government! THE CITIES AND STATES ARE PARALIZED AND MANY OF THE CUSTOMERS HAVE NO UTILITIES! There are many customers without power and the utility companies are unable to service customers and meet high demands!
(3) Not only has Mother Nature obeyed the Lord GOD, but large trees (and limbs) are fallen and crashing into cars, houses, and blocking roadways. As the WORD of GOD says, “How terrible art THOU in THY works!”
(B) In ancient days, God spoke to the WATERS, oceans and seas! Read on, “And the Lord GOD of Hosts is HE that toucheth the land, and it shall melt, and all that dwell therein shall mourn: and it shall rise up wholly like a flood; and shall be drowned as by the flood of Egypt.” (Amos 9:5)
(1) We all know about the flood which covered the Earth, during the days of Noah. Again, most of the unbelievers do not want to hear this! Yet (in Noah’s day), the Lord GOD destroyed every living soul, animals, fowls, and whatever crawled upon the Earth (with the exception of Noah’s entire family (8 souls) and the animals aboard the Ark).
(2) We all know about Prophet MOSES (who led the Children of Israel, on dry land across the Red Sea). If you don’t believe it or if your hearts are hardened, that’s ok! GOD breathed through HIS nostrils all night long and divided the Red Sea.
To those who do believe it, imagine yourself there as a stranger mixed in with the Children of Israel. One minute you’re expecting to be killed by Pharaoh’s army and the next minute, the Lord GOD divides the Red Sea, “Moses stretched out his hand over the sea; and the LORD caused the sea to go back by a strong east wind all that night, and made the sea dry land, and the waters were divided.” (Exodus 14:21; and read, Psalms 136:13) There you are walking on dry land (miles below sea level) with the water on each side of you and you see the fish, octopus, sea kelp, sea weeds, and whatever floating on both sides.
[Note: Too bad, no body had cameras, cam recorders, smart phones, or tablets! Thanks to movie directors (like the late, Cecile B. DeMille) and actors (such as the late Charlton Heston, Yul Brynner, Ann Baxter, etc.), we can vividly see what it was like for the Children of Israel and the Egyptians!]
(C) Today, God still speaks to the waters! Somebody is saying, “Girl that was long ago and thangs like that don’t happen today!” Surely, GOD promised never to flood the entire Earth and HE hung the rainbow in the sky as a Covenant for all to see!
If you are not a believer, you should Google the word, tsunamis. Perhaps, you will believe what you read on the Internet! Throughout modern times, various tsunamis struck continents and destroyed many lives and did damage in the billions. In fact, many of these countries are still undergoing reconstruction and turmoil. For instance, Google, Mount Sinabung, INDONESIA. These poor souls are yet distraught! Of course, there is a scientific explanation as the plates in the Earth cross each other and it triggers the waters to surge across the oceans and seas!
In truth, the oceans and seas yet obey the Lord GOD as HE (alone, without the help of Presidents or Prime Ministers or the United Nations) spoke to the plates in the Earth (which hears and obeys – unlike Mankind) and GOD (alone, without the help of Queens and Kings) spoke to the seas which rose up in anger. These waters swelled with great RAGE and HEIGHT (standing up taller than 10 story buildings and hitting the shores with incredible wind speeds and the force of tons of concrete).
WHO IS ABLE TO WITHSTAND THE ANGER OF THE LORD GOD! One nation is but a drop in the bucket to the Lord GOD! So, you can put all the nations into one bucket and TOGETHER there ain’t diddely-dang-dong nothing we can do to fight the ALMIGHTY GOD!
(D) God speaks to the mountains and volcanoes. The WORD states, “The MIGHTY GOD, even the LORD, hath spoken, and called the Earth from the rising of the sun unto the going down thereof…” (Psalm 50:1)
According to Psalm 97:3-5, it states, “A FIRE goeth before HIM, and burneth up His enemies round about. His lightnings enlightened the world: the Earth saw, and trembled…The HILLS MELTED like WAX at the presence of the LORD of the whole Earth…” Having said so, we all know about erupting volcanoes in diver places throughout the Earth. These volcanoes are violent and raging with anger as they spew out hot lava, ash, lightning, and rocks.
Need I say more? “Whatever GOD says, THAT’S IT!”
Have a Blessed Day!