The Bible says, “I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth. He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: He that keepeth thee will not slumber. Behold, He that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep. The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon the right hand. The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night. The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: He shall preserve thy soul. The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.” (Psalm 121:1-8) Please read this Blog, “LIFT UP YOUR EYES – HELP IS ON THE WAY!”
BRING IT DOWN ON HOME:
What in the World are you doing to yourself?
GET UP! Stop worrying about your situation…nobody likes you (so what?)…your job is funky (collect that check)…you need a new car (pray about it)…your wife/husband/friend is crazy (God will fix them too)…folks telling lies on you (a liar will not tarry in God’s sight)!
GET UP! No matter how hard you try to please others, somebody will find fault with you. You can run away to the east, west, north, and south. Save yourself some time and money – just take an Epson Salt Bath and soak your tired body and feet as you listen to some mellow lyrics. Go to Walmart – they have a great selection of CD’s classical music and seaside sounds. Don’t waste your money running too and fro as the dEVIL stirs up the harmony within. Are you listening? Don’t run out to the bars you might pick up a few fleas and ticks and start itching in the wrong places.
JESUS IS MY HELP and JESUS IS YOUR HELP!
Check out Hezekiah Walker and his Choir as they sing “JESUS IS MY HELP!” This choir is rocking it! The musicians are jamming and the audience is going crazy. You can’t beat serving the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY! GET UP and PRAISE the LORD!
The Psalmist SPITS OUT THE FORMULA:
(1) Look up to the LORD (don’t look down cause ain’t nothing down there but some ain’ts and they show can’t help you and don’t stare at the muddy puddles and don’t hold your head in your hands);
(2) The LORD is our helper (when troubled and distresed – not the spirits in the wine bottle or strong drink or drugs);
(3) The LORD is our keeper and shade (day, night, noon and neither shall the sun or moon smite thee);
(4) The LORD is our preserver (keeps us from evil – yes trouble comes but the Lord will deliver you – youse ain’t dead yet and He will not suffer your foot to be moved);
(5) The LORD is alert 24/7 (never sleeps or slumbers and watches over our going out and coming in).
Have a Blessed Day!