The Bible says, “My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee….whoredom and wine and new wine take away the heart…” (Hosea 3:6, 11) I appreciate all of my readers and spammers because the Seeds of Faith are being planted within your hearts, souls, and minds. Whether or not you like it, all my Blogs are based on the WORD OF GOD. My commission is from the Lord and I am not a dooms day worker in the Lord’s Vineyard. I have style, charisma, and intelligence but I am no body’s fool. The things my Mammy taught me worked for her Mammy and her Mammy and her Mammy because these lessons were Scripturally based on the WORD OF GOD. In other words, GOD’S WORD is right yesterday, today, and forever.
BRING IT DOWN ON HOME:
So, lets get down to business. Like some of you ladies, I visit different nail shops for pedicures and I listen to the women talking about their lives. You know Constance, she has to speak whatever the Lord tells her.
When you are looking for a husband, you must be Biblically correct and wise. You cannot win over a man playing “Pony Express [humping] and/or playing a sexual kitty-cat and/or a whore.”
GOD said, “My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge because thou has rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee…seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children. As they were increased, so they sinned against me: therefore will I change their glory into shame…they set their heart on their iniquity…I will punish them for their ways and reward them their doings…they shall eat and not have enough…they shall commit whoredom and shall not increase…because they have left off to take heed to the Lord. Whoredom and wine and new wine take away the heart.” (Hosea 4:6-11)
No matter what you think, a man wants a woman who is hard to get. There are too many women throwing themselves and exposing their bodies to men – markings on the skin, panty lines showing, buttocks hanging beneath daisy duke shorts, mini-skirts (exposing rolls of cellulite), pierced tongues and belly buttons, etc. PLEASE, try to cover up some of that stuff and try not to give free sight-seeing tours because you get nothing in return – not even a nickel. Why? Unless the man has lusty (one night)thoughts for you, he will not ask for your phone number because there is no reason because he already had a free peak show while standing in the back of you at the grocery store! He checked your backside up and down and round and round! He figured if he got a free-view, so did many other guys! A real man wants his main squeeze to himself.
Here are a few drops of “SPIRITUAL FOOD AND THOUGHTS FOR THE LADIES!” Use a little trickery (trick questions) to search your intended’s or husband’s true inner thoughts. Now play like “you are dumb” and make him believe the questions you ask are truly your inner thoughts – but we all know this is not true:
(1) Say, I think a woman should be sexy all the time like Jessica Simpson, don’t you? If he says, “Yes” – you don’t want him because in ten (10) years he will look like “roly poly” and still expect you to be a “sexy thang!” I am not telling you to present yourself as an ugly-duckling. It is ok to be attractive and its wonderful for your husband to sexually desire his wife.
(2) Say, I think a woman should work a 9-5 job and give all her paycheck and money to her husband, don’t you? If he says, “Yes” – you don’t want him because you are assuming he knows how to handle finances and he may not able to save as some men spend more money than women. If you work 20 to 40 hours per week, take harsh criticisms from irate supervisors and foul-speaking managers (including co-workers), sit on your fanny or stand on your feet at cash registers or whatever, you deserve the right to have your on personal bank account and pool your monies with his to pay bills.
(3) Say, I think its OK to have a few odd balls and crazy relatives in the family, don’t you? If he says, “Yes” – you should get out of town real fast and do not leave a forwarding address or phone number! If his family has a history of weird folks on the clothes line or tucked away in drawers, you need to know what type of blood is running through his veins. Make multiple and unannounced visits to his parents’ home. Don’t give them pre-warnings or heads-up so they can window dress for you. You need to see them as they really carry on. They may be living like the “Munster Family!”
If there is a domineering mother, father, sister, brother, aunt, or uncle, you need to meet them. Use your intellect and trick questions (as the LORD gives them to you) to search their inner feelings about family relationships, marriage, children, religion, etc. Again, you need to know what you are dealing with!
(4) Say, I think a woman should do all the cooking and cleaning, don’t you? If he says, “Right!” slap him silly like Samuel L. Jackson (the actor in “Snakes on a Plane”) because you are not his maid and butler! If there are two people living as man and wife, both have equal rights and responsibilities in the home (unless one is handicap).
If able, they should interchange with cooking and chores. If he is last to get out of the bed, he should make up the bed. If she starts the coffee, tea, and makes breakfast, he should set the table. If he cannot help, then, he can pour his own coffee and make his own breakfast. If he is lazy, then, you should do the following for yourself – fry one egg, two pieces of bacon, one piece of toast, pour one glass of juice, one cup of coffee or tea just for you. I promise, he will come-a-running as he smells the aroma, but baby, breakfast is over and the kitchen is closed. Bye-bye now!
(5) Say (while out on a date), I think a couple should eat out once a week and/or make it a date night, don’t you? If he says, “No, that’s wasting money!” You need to excuse yourself from the table, go to the ladies room, call a taxi, and sneak out the reastaurant’s back door. Here’s why! He is cheap and controlling! You don’t want a man who wants you to play the role, “Rapunzel – Let Down Your Hair” (by the Brothers Grimm).
Some men want to hide you away from society and your family. Once they marry you, you are stuck in a terrible situation. Frankly, the thrill is gone and roly poly now looks like Humpty Dumpty and you are depressed (seemingly beyond repair but the LORD is a very present help in the times of trouble). Everyday, Humpty Dumpty is stretched out on the sofa with a can of beer on the coffee table and you are bowing and bending like a paid slave and you get no thanks for your servitude – not even a thank you note.
(6) Say, I think gardening is so much fun, don’t you? If he says, “No” I want you to picture this – you will be the one planting the flowers, seeding the lawn, pushing the lawn mower, digging up weeds, watering the lawn and flowers, trimming the hedges, bagging up the cuttings, and swatting flies. He will be sitting on the porch drinking sweet teas.
(7) Say, I like to take nightly bubble baths or showers before going to bed, don’t you? If he says, “No, I take baths or showers twice a week – you need to take a fast super sonic jet to another country away from him! You’re about to settle down with stinky-winkie! He may be exaggerating about twice-a-week showers; instead, he may take showers every other week. Yet, he will expect you to be as tasty as a Krispy Kreme donnut and smelling fresh as a daisy. You will need a box of plug-ins for your nose because the scent may be a little pungent. He will expect you to do your wifely duty – may the force be with you or call on Ho Chi Min! A famous singer said, “What’s Love Got To Do With It!”
Need I say more?
Have a Blessed Day!